- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Iven Chain 8210 chain lock
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ABUS Iven Chain 8210 chain lock drives thieves to despair. Because with specially hardened, 8 mm thick square steel, the 85 cm or 110 cm long robust chain lock really is a tough nut. A high-quality locking cylinder and an impact-resistant lock housing offer additional protection against manipulations like picking. A plastic coating ensures a pleasant look and protects the paint of your high-quality bicycle.
• Robust chain lock offers protection in case of medium theft risk
• 8 mm square chain with synthetic fibre coating to prevent damages to the paintwork
• Chain link Ø: 8 mm
• Impact-resistant materials protect the housing
• High-quality locking cylinder with protection from manipulations (e.g. picking)
• User-friendly, reversible key
• ABUS security level 10 out of 15 (extra security)
• Material: chain links, housing and supporting elements of the locking mechanism made of steel, plastic coating
• Weight: approx. 1800 g (85 cm), approx. 2200 g (110 cm)
Available in lengths of 85 cm or 110 cm.
In the box: ABUS Iven Chain 8210 chain lock and 2 ABUS keys
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: