- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Discreet but effective – the cable lock ABUS Raydo Pro 1460 offers perfect protection in areas of medium theft risk. Hardened steel sleeves protect the inner steel cable – and outside, a compact plastic sleeve offers a nice look. Instead of keys, the lock uses a code combination for (un)locking. What's also practical is that the combination lock can easily be used by several people. Thanks to the Press 'n Shine function, the digits of the 20 mm thick lock are even easy to read in the dark. It comes with a TexKF bracket that is also suitable for oval and oversized frames.
• Lightweight 185 cm long combination lock consisting of hardened steel sleeves and a strong steel cable in a trendy design
• 20 mm thick cable
• Hardened, overlapping steel sleeves protect the inner steel cable
• PVC coating protects from damages to the paintwork
• Easy-to-read digits
• Press 'n' shine function: The digits are illuminated by an LED light to easily open the lock in the dark
• Individually adjustable code
• Thanks to numerical code, perfectly suitable for a bike that is used by several people
• Ice Spray Tested
• ABUS security level 6 out of 15 (extra security)
• Bracket: TexKF bracket with textile strap; also suitable for oversized and oval frames, Ø 21 - 80 mm
• Material cable: steel
• Weight: approx. 780 g
In the box: ABUS Raydo Pro 1460 TexKF cable lock with 2 replaceable round cell batteries CR1220/3V and TexKF bracket
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Security level: low:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: