- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Race with the wind – no problem with the STORMCHASER ACE by ABUS! The successor to the STORMCHASER makes no compromises when it comes to its aerodynamics. Precisely shaped and optimally positioned air inlets and outlets ensure optimum ventilation of the head. The revised, all-round lower edge protection provides a clean look as well as protection for the shock-absorbing inner material. ZOOM PRO ensures a precise and comfortable fit that can be adjusted in width and height. Revised anchor points for the straps prevent disturbing noises such as quiet rattling even during fast rides – chase the storms with the STORMCHASER ACE!
• Unisex bike helmet for use on the road bike, gravel bike and cyclocross bike
• Made with IN-MOLD technology, for a permanent connection of the outer shell
• FORCED AIR COOLING technology combines front and rear vents with deep channels to keep your head cool
• 7 air inlets and 16 air outlets
• Improved lower edge protection shields the helmet from external influences
• Half ring made of plastic, with fitting system
• ZOOM PRO fitting system with anti-slip dial for precise height and width adjustment
• PONYTAIL compatibility: The helmet is well-suited for braid wearers.
• Aerodynamic EYEWEAR PORT with temple guide at the front and rear of the helmet
• Reflective design elements
• Made in Italy
• Weight: approx. 200 g (size S)
In the box:
• 1 ABUS STORMCHASER ACE road helmet
Highlights & Technologies:
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). Therefore, the liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
FORCED AIR COOLING:
A sophisticated ventilation system which ensures effective airflow around the head thanks to the interaction of suction and pressure – for an optimal head climate and improved aerodynamics. It sucks in incoming air and channels airflow around the head before letting the air escape through the air outlets. This keeps your head cool in hot races.
Precise adjustment system for best stability and a perfect fit. An anti-slip adjustment dial allows for precise adjustment. The helmet cannot only be adjusted in width, but also in height and offers thus a convenient advantage for riders with long hair: They can pull their braid through a cutout.
Aerodynamic glasses holder with temple guide at the front and rear.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.