- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
B + M Lumotec IQ-XS dynamo-powered headlight
Product code: 226885001
The outstanding power of the compact Lumotec IQ-XS front light for dynamo operation clearly shows the relation to the powerful IQ-X, that not only has... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The outstanding power of the compact Lumotec IQ-XS front light for dynamo operation clearly shows the relation to the powerful IQ-X, that not only has the same modern aluminium design as its little brother. Once mounted on the front of your bike, the Busch & Müller light offers additional safety and automatically switches between daytime and night time mode. The brightly shining little light even impresses demanding riders with its light intensity and specs.
Adapted to the cycling speed, there are two especially bright areas in the light beam. The wide beam of light shows you the way and even shows you little obstacles in the near field. Thus, this little light will become your powerful and reliable companion for tours over roads and forest paths. Besides, light strips on the side ensure great visibility.
· Compact LED front light
· For installation on the fork
· Compatible with hub and bottle dynamos of 1,5 - 3,0 W
· Luminous emittance: 70 lux
· IQ technology with wide beam of light
· Intensive near field illumination
· 2 side light strips
· Sensor-controlled, automatic daytime running light
· Front reflector
· Stand light function
· On/off switch
· Battery charge indicator
· Optimized LED cooling system
· Overvoltage protection
· Protected from splashing water
· Power supply: 6 volts alternating current (AC)
· Connection: dual cable, approx. 75 cm
· With rear light connector
· CNC machined aluminium housing
· Coated stainless steel bracket
· Dimensions: 50 x 40 mm Ø
· Height with bracket: approx. 90 mm
· Weight: approx. 120 g (incl. mounting bracket)
Approved for all bikes according to German road traffic regulations (StVZO).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: