- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Thanks to a flexible spray hose, the classic universal oil VarioFlex by Ballistol now even penetrates hard-to-reach areas for increased effectivity. The 12.5 cm long spray hose ensures easy handling while protecting the environment through targeted application. Simply fold the spray pipe down and clip it in place for a wide spray mist. The universal oil has lubricating, creeping, preserving and disinfecting properties and reliably protects from rust. You can use it to effectively clean and protect all moving parts of your bike, including chain, pedal joints, Bowden cables and suspension forks (approved material compatibility with RockShox and FOX products). Besides, the multifunctional oil helps remove grease, tar, dirt, adhesives and other unsuitable oils.
• Universal oil for all moving drivetrain components and parts
• Variable spray hose for efficient and precise application (12.5 cm long)
• Reaches areas that are hard to access
• Spray mist function by folding down the spray tube
• Removable spray head fits all common Ballistol 200 / 400 ml spray bottles
• Removes dirt and resin
• Protects and preserves carbon, chrome and aluminium parts
• Protects leather saddles from embrittlement
• Penetrates deeply
• Rust protection without resinification
• Corrosion-inhibiting, displaces moisture
• Strongly adherent
• Spray bottle
• Dimensions: approx. 65 x 65 x 190 cm
Directions for use:
Shake spray bottle well before use. Spray a thin film of Ballistol VarioFlex universal oil and allow to react. Wipe off excess oil and dirt with a dry cloth.
Do not use on brake discs and pads, tyres and saddles.
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: