Timeless core leather saddles –like this Brooks Flyer Imperial – are a great choice for long tours and adventures, once they are broken in. Springs reliably absorb unpleasant vibrations from the road. Besides, a clever relief channler offers high comfort for the perineal area.
The frame of the seat pad is made from black enamelled steel. The top is made of breathable vegtable tan leather that perfectly adapts to your body shape and thus works like a hammock, allowing for a smooth movement between rider and bike. Once you have grown fond of it, the special features of the leather form a perfect symbiosis between rider, saddle and bike.
• Classic Brooks leather saddle for longer tours
• Imperial relief channel for the perineal area
• Breathable and robust leather top
• Springs absorb strong vibrations
• Visual upgrade through shiny steel rivets
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 275 x 166 x 105 mm
• Material: black enamelled steel (frame), vegetable tan leather (top)
• Weight: approx. 860 g
In the box: 1x Brooks Flyer Imperial saddle, spanner
Note: We recommend using the Brooks Maintenance Kit (product code: 2257586) or the Brooks Proofide Single saddle grease (product code 531267) for regular care.