- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Record 12s Ultra Torque crankset
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Under the slogan “Movement for Experts” Campagnolo has once again driven road bike evolution and significantly increased the range of the drivetrain. From now on, 2x12 is the magical number of the Italian manufacturer with a long tradition. Yet, the Campagnolo Record 12s™ Ultra Torque™ crankset is more than just the representation of Italian passion for cycling and design. It stands out for maximum shifting precision, as well as efficient power transfer and aerodynamics. The developers of the Campy Tech Lab have moved the Ultra Torque™ bolt of the crankset to the left side to eliminate the previously required opening on the driveside, which proves advantageous for aerodynamics and stiffness. In order to meet the special requirements of Campagnolo’s 12-speed groupsets, the distance between the chainrings has been adapted to the smaller chain. Besides, the chain line has been moved further outwards to fit both conventional road bikes with rim brakes and 130 mm hub width and disc road bikes with a hub width of 135/142 mm – for uncompromising shifting performance.
· Full compatibility with disc and rim brake frames
· Proven Q factor of 145.5 mm for unchanged pedalling biodynamics
· Hollow Technology™: hollow crank arms made of unidirectional carbon fibres allow for a low weight and maximum stiffness for efficient power transfer
· Optimised design for every chainring combination (50/34, 52/36, 53/39)
· Surface treatment of the chainrings for increased durability
· Contoured shift pins on chainrings for smoother up- and downshifting in any chainring combination
· Ultra Torque™ bottom bracket technology: Despite the low width, the bottom brackets are located outside of the crankset and allow for a larger axle diameter. Thanks to the resulting increased support, the Ultra Torque™ technology achieves maximum stiffness values.
· Compatible with 2 x 12-speed Campagnolo Super Record 12s™/Record 12s™
· Material crank arms: carbon
· Material axle: steel
· Material chainrings: aluminium
· Ultra Torque™ BB standard
· Gear Ratio: 34 – 50 teeth (compact) or 39 – 53 teeth
· Crank arm length: 170 mm, 172,5 or 175 mm
· Q factor: 145,5 mm
· Bolt circle diameter: 112 mm (small chainring); 145 mm (large chainring)
· Weight: approx. 710 g (172,5 mm, 34-50 / 2 ball bearings)
· Incl. Ultra Torque™ cartridge bearings, WITHOUT bottom bracket cups (optional Pressfit BB86, product code: 2101604; Pressfit BB30A, product code: 2276772; Pressfit PF30, product code: 2277489 or BSA/Ital., product code: 1109636)
· Type: G
EXCLUSIVELY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed components with G or FG label.
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset.
Additional Campagnolo Record 12s™ components:
· Campagnolo Record 12s braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2276766)
· Campagnolo Record 12s rear derailleur 12-speed (product code: 2276769)
· Campagnolo Record 12s / Record 12s chain (product code: 2276752)
· Campagnolo Record 12s Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift levers (product code: 2276757)
· Campagnolo Record 12s Disc Brake Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift levers (product code:
- Ultra Torque
- Manufacturer`s ref.: