- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Flexible light and more energy for longer dark rides. - The additional battery for the GVolt 100™ front light from Cateye not only extends your time for extensive bike rides in twilight and darkness with the GVolt 100™ on the handlebar. In fact, with the battery module you can convert your Cateye G E100™ e-bike front light into an independent battery light for your second bike in just a few steps. The Cateye Dual System™ makes it possible. Simply remove the lamp head of the G E100™ and pair it with the additional battery. The bracket is already integrated on the housing. In addition to the universal FlexTight™ bracket, the GVolt 100™ can be attached to out-front mounts with the optional Cateye CE-GP mount. This lets the front spotlight also fit with existing GoPro mounts.
As a second battery, it also makes the GVolt 100™ front light less dependent on constant charging during intensive use. Although up to 15 hours of lighting are possible on one battery charge. Especially on long routes without daylight or when intensively using the highest brightness level on the MTB, it is reassuring to have a powerful reserve up your sleeve so that you are not left in the dark despite the battery indicator. The battery pack can be fully charged after approx. 3.5 hours via USB port. After many charging cycles, it may also be necessary to replace the battery module of your Cateye GVolt 100™ front light, which can be replaced with this 100% compatible additional battery.
Cateye Dual System™
One light, two systems – the GVolt 100™ is a front lamp from Cateye's modular lighting system. The lamp head can be removed from the battery module without tools and rotated to mount the headlight either above or below the handlebar. This ensures an optimal light field close by, in the distance, and on the sides, without blinding oncoming traffic.
The Cateye Dual System™ allows you to switch the lamp head between different e-bikes or battery power modules. Meaning that the G E100™ front light can be separated from the e-bike’s energy supply and converted into a battery-powered headlight. So if you own several bikes, you have the option of quickly and easily switching the lamp head between several bikes, with or without electronic support.
In addition, the front light’s battery life can be easily extended using a separately available battery module. The removable battery also has an adapter for the universal Cateye FlexTight™ handlebar mount. For more sustainability, once the power is reduce the battery can be replaced without having to replace the entire headlight.
• Conversion battery for G E100™ front light
• Additional battery for GVolt 100™ headlight
• Cateye Dual System™ – interchangeable light module for upright and hanging installation
• 3 lighting settings (100 / 60 / 20 lux)
• Mode memory function saves the last-chosen mode
• Built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery (replaceable)
• Two-colour battery indicator shows charge level (3-stage)
• Battery charging time: approx. 3.5 hours (rechargeable via Micro USB port)
• Handy design, also usable as a flashlight
• StVZO approved for all types of bikes in combination with a front light
• Material: plastic
• Battery: Li-ion (3.6V-3400mAh)
• Power (high, mid, low mode) approx.: 100 / 60 / 20 Lux
• Light duration (high, mid, low mode) max.: 1.5 / 3 / 12 hrs
• Protection rating: IPX4 (splash-proof)
• StVZO test mark: (~K 1808)
• Compatible with Cateye Dual System™ lamp head
In the box:
• 1 Cateye battery module
• 1 USB charging cable
Optional accessories Cateye Dual System™
• E-Bike Kit (prod. code 2311973)
• G E100™ front light (prod. code 2311975)
• GVolt 100™ rechargeable headlight (prod. code 2311860)
• FlexTight™ H-34N (prod. code 2098452)
• CFB-100 lamp holder for fork installation (prod. code 2193678)
• Cateye Adapter front light CE-GP (prod. code 2289559)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: