- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A bike computer designed for racers: Its flat design perfectly adapts to your road bike. The slim sensor can be mounted on the inside of the fork which contributes to the clean look of your bike.
Attention: The SPD-02 can probably not be used on bikes where the distance between fork and spokes is too large due to the bike's design. The spacing between fork and spokes should be no larger than 12-17 cm. If it is, you'll have to use the analog speed sensor SPD-01.
• tool-free Low Profile mounting with rubber bands (FlexTight™), suitable for tube diameters of 22-32 mm
• easy to use thanks to ClickTec™ - the entire display functions as a toggle switch and can thus also be operated with gloves on.
• customizable display
• you can save up to 2 wheel circumferences (circumference: 100 mm to 3999 mm)
• current speed (0.0.-105.9 km)
• average speed (0.0.-105.9 km)
• maximum speed (0.0.-105.9 km)
• pace arrow (shows the current speed in relation to the average speed)
• total distance (up to 99.999 km)
• trip distance 1 (up to 999,99 km)
• trip distance 2 (up to 9.999,9 km)
• time (24h/12h)
• elapsed time (0:00’00-9:59’59)
• auto power saving mode
• auto start/stop
• batteries: lithium batteries CR1616 (computer)/CR2032 (sensor)
• microcomputer (crystal-controlled oscillator)
• liquid crystal display (LCD)
• sensor: contactless magnetic sensor
• transmission distance: between 20 and 60 cm
• dimensions: approx. 47 x 32 x 12,5 mm (computer)/67,7 x 30 x 8,1 mm
Manufacturer's ref.: FA003524064
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- Display light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: