- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MT500 LITE KNEE PROTECTORS by ENDURA offer lightweight, certified knee protection for the trail. Thanks to the D3O protectors, these knee protectors offer high energy absorption on impact and a lightweight, flexible wearing comfort when pedalling. A perfect combination!
• Lightweight and breathable MTB knee protectors
• Highly abrasion-resistant impact panels
• Shock-absorbing D3O protectors
• PU foam padding on the sides for extended impact protection
• Jacquard tube system ensures secure wearing comfort
• Main material: 40% polyamide, 40% polyester, 20% polypropylene
• D3O insert: 100% polyurethane
• CE EN1621-1
In the box:
• 1 pair of ENDURA MT500 LITE KNEE PROTECTORS mountain bike knee protectors
Highlights & Technologies:
Certified, removable protector with a wave-shaped structure for absolute flexibility, minimal thickness, lightness and additional safety. The anatomically designed protector follows all your movements. The flexible material hardens on impact to effectively protect from injuries. Afterwards, it returns back to its original shape. Since it converts from a soft pad to a hard, protective shield with high shock absorbency on impact, you no longer have to decide between freedom of movement and sufficient protection. The material is even shock-absorbing, extremely soft and comfortable in low temperatures and perfectly adapts to a wide range of riders. Only on impact does the material harden and have extremely good energy absorption.