- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ENDURA STRIKE HANDSCHUHE Winter Cycling Gloves
34.95 € RRP €49.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 230013302
Colour day-glo yellow
Cyclists will enjoy wearing the STRIKE GLOVES by ENDURA. The waterproof winter gloves have a synthetic leather palm with silicone prints and gel padding for effective shock absorption and maximum grip on the handlebar.
• Insulating bike winter gloves with wind- and waterproof membrane
• All-over welded seams
• Water-repellent PFC FREE finish means wheel spray rolls off
• Robust synthetic leather palm
• Shock-absorbing gel padding on palm
• Index finger made with perspiration-absorbing fabric
• Silicone prints on palm and fingertips
• Longer cuff with Velcro
• Reflective design elements
Material: 35% polyamide, 35% polyester, 20% polyurethane, 10% elastane
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful.
In order to preserve the planet for future generations, the production of environmentally friendly products is of great importance to ENDURA. That is why ENDURA production has been PFC-free since autumn 2018. To maintain the performance of the garments while reducing the effects on the planet, ENDURA uses biodegradable and PFC-free waterproofing and cleaning agents.
• Prod. code: 2287445: ENDURA waterproofing spray for clothing
• Prod. code: 2287446: ENDURA cleaner and waterproofing spray
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Glove features:
- Gel padding