- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GC1 grips for Rohloff/ Nexus twist shifters
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As it is especially designed for use with Rohloff/ Nexus twist shifters, the Ergon GC1 grip is the perfect choice when riding a bike with a handlebar with a strong backsweep. The grip automatically corrects the position of the hands to prevent a sharp bend in the wrist. In combination with a pressure distribution over the entire ball of the thumb, the grip allows for a relaxed ride on your city, touring or hybrid bike.
• Ergonomic grip for city, touring or hybrid bikes, designed for Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters (right grip is shorter)
• For handlebars with a strong backsweep
• Two different anti-slip grip zones
• Prevents a sharp bend in the wrist and ensures a correct hand position
• Large rest for the ball of the thumb, for best pressure distribution
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Material: grip: rubber; clamp: cold forged aluminium
• Weight: approx. 200 g
In the box: 1 pair of Ergon GC1 grips for Rohloff/ Nexus twist shifters, bar end plugs
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: