- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON IP PRO SOLESTAR MTB/Road Bike Insole
39.95 € RRP €49.95
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 232269803
This is how to get the most out of your body on your bike: The IP PRO SOLESTAR insoles by ERGON stabilise your feet, support an efficient, comfortable movement and effectively convert your leg power into propulsion.
• The insole for more power and comfort on the pedal
• Especially designed for mountain biking and road cycling
• Effectively converts leg power into propulsion
• Reduces rotation of the ankle joint for full power with every pedal stroke
• Patented Stabilisation Delta – brings your foot in the optimal neutral position and prevents movements inwards and outwards to reduce stress on the ligaments, tendons and joints
• Robust surface made from anti-slip nylon material
• 3D padding made of closed cell EVA foam for optimal shock absorption
• Stabilising shell made of fibreglass composite for effective power transfer
• Developed in cooperation with the insole specialist Solestar
Patented Stabilisation Delta:
The patented Solestar Stabilisation Delta brings your foot in the optimal neutral position on your road or mountain bike and prevents movements inwards and outwards. This means: The metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe is lowered, the outer edge of the forefoot is raised, the ankle joint is supported – for more control, higher comfort and more performance.
Clever ergonomic design:
Feet naturally move inwards and outwards under stress (pronation/supination). On a bicycle, however, these movements are biomechanically and ergonomically disadvantageous. They result in power loss and put a strain on the ligaments, tendons and joints. Ergon insoles effectively prevents this while stabilising your feet.
- Shoe features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: