- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SR Sport Gel road bike saddle offers 100% suitability for races and yet also maximum comfort. To this end, the flat structure of the road saddle was adapted to the female anatomy in a sporty, active seating position. Gel pads in the seating area distribute pressure, while a large relief channel minimises discomforts in the genital zone. The pressure in the pubic bone area is absorbed by the inlay padding as well as the wide saddle nose and deflected to the sit bones. The rear of the saddle is slightly raised to support pressure distribution, particularly in a strongly forward bent posture.
For more freedom of movement, the wide front of the V-shaped seat tapers to a short saddle nose. Fast women on the road bike will appreciate the anatomically adapted design of the Ergon Women saddle generation with large gel pads – particularly on long distances. For a colourful accent, choose the SR Sport Gel Women in the Berry colour version with matching free handlebar tape including end plug.
• Women’s road saddle with large relief channel
• Large gel pads in the seat and genital area
• Adapted to the female anatomy
• Preventive relief of the perineal area
• Even pressure distribution on sit bones
• Padding with high restoring force
• Rails: CrMo (chrome molybdenum alloy), 7 mm Ø
• Saddle shell: nylon composite
• Padding: Orthopedic Comfort Foam with Gel Pads
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Dimensions: 261 x 141 mm (S/M), 261 x 152 mm (M/L)
• Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
• Max. load: 120 kg
• Weight: approx. 265 g (S/M), 275 g (M/L)
Note: The SR Sport Gel Women in the Berry colour version comes with a free handlebar tape including coloured end plug.