- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON ST Gel Men Touring Saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon ST Gel Men saddle promises high comfort on bike tours. Shape and contour with a wide sitting surface are based on the comfort concept of the Ergon ST Core Prime. Yet, the two saddle shells have been replaced with a shock-absorbing padding made of orthopaedic foam with gel pads on the sitting bones to the benefit of saddle height. The gel inlays evenly distribute pressure over a large contact area and follow your natural pelvis movements when pedalling. In order to prevent pain and numbness, a central relief channel running down to the rear part of the saddle leaves enough space for the male anatomy – whether in an upright or aerodynamic riding position. This is also where you can find the main difference between the two gender-specific saddle models. The tight seat padding provides increased support and excellent pressure distribution. For highest comfort, even when spending long hours in the saddle.
· Comfortable touring saddle
· Specifically designed for the male anatomy
· Narrow saddle nose for best mobility
· Flat rear section and Y shape for variable body positions
· Full-length, deep relief channel
· Robust saddle cover
· All-over micro foam padding
· Anatomic Gel Technology with pressure-distributing gel inlays
· Recommended for e-bikes
· Saddle shell: nylon composite
· Frame: FeC steel
· Rail Ø: 7 mm
· Outer fabric: microfibre
· Padding: orthopeadic comfort foam with gel pads
· Dimensions: approx. 272 x 174 mm (S/M), 272 x 188 mm (M/L)
· Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
· Weight: approx. 505 g (S/M), 520 g (M/L)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 400 30