- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Bar ends couldn't be more flexible than the ergotec Evo Touring. The bar ends are designed to be perfectly adapted to the rider's needs. Therefore, the grip area that is coated with shock-absorbing foam material can be rotated through 360°. The bar end's angle can be adjusted by up to 15° via a ball joint.
• Adjustable bar ends
• Grip angle of the bar ends can be adjusted by up to 15°
• Ergonomically angled grip area can be rotated through 360°
• Sandblasted surface
• Coated with shock-absorbing foam material
• Grip length: approx. 210 mm
• For handlebar Ø 22,2 mm
• Material: forged 6061 T6 aluminium
• Weight: approx. 368 g
In the box: 1 pair of ergotec Evo Touring bar ends
Manufacturer's ref.: 50011001
- Manufacturer`s ref.: