- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The open construction of the ergotec Swell XR stem with X-design and CNC-milled cutouts turn it into an eye-catcher on your bike. Despite the fact that material has been left out intentionally, the stem made from 6061 T6 aluminium offers a stability that makes it suitable for both mountain biking and road racing. In short: A robust and adjustable stem with a sporty, dynamic design.
• Angle-adjustable, sporty and elegant stem
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with a Ø 31,8 mm
• Clamping height on the steerer tube: 45 mm
• Angle: -20° - +40°
• Length: 100 mm
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (also suitable for threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 25,4 mm with a reducing sleeve, see item no. 522566)
• ergotec safety level: 6
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 245 g
In the box: 1x ergotec Swell XR stem, mounting material
Manufacturer's ref.: 40253001
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"