- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the FOX remote control, all versions of the adjustable Transfer seat post can be controlled in a reliable and convenient way from the handlebar.
For the 2021 model year, FOX has revised the Transfer lever for singlespeed shifting systems, both in terms of design and ergonomics, to ensure even easier and more comfortable handling of the seatpost on the trail. The lever can be mounted either with a classic clamp, via SRAM Trigger Interface or with a SHIMANO I-Spec EV adapter. This allows for a clean mounting option for many brake levers without additional clamp and thus an attractive integration in your existing cockpit.
• Suitable for all FOX Transfer seatposts
• Optimised for modern MTB shifting systems without front derailleur
• For installation on the left side under the bars (instead of the front derailleur control)
• Split clamp for handlebar Ø 22.2 mm
• Compatible with SRAM Trigger Interface (Matchmaker)
• Compatible with SHIMANO I-Spec EV (with adapter)
• Material: Aluminium
• Attachment: handlebar clamp (Ø 22.2mm), SRAM Trigger Interface (Matchmaker) or SHIMANO I-Spec EV
• Weight: approx. 33.5 g (only lever without clamp)
In the box:
• 1 x FOX Transfer handlebar remote 2021 (singlespeed) incl. cable and cable casing as well as mounting material (cable tension adjuster, end caps, cable fixation)