- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the G.ICE STORM ROAD 1.0 GORE-TEX winter cycling shoes by GAERNE, you can brave any weather. The integrated GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane makes the shoes absolutely wind- and waterproof and gives them good insulation qualities. The EPS CARBON POWER SOLE 8.0 nylon sole with carbon content makes for maximum power transfer to the pedal The precise BOA Li2 dial can be adjusted with one hand even while riding.
• Breathable winter road bike shoes made from supple microfibre upper material
• Insulating, wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane
• Elastic neoprene cuff with adjustable Velcro and pull tab
• Precise BOA Li2 dial with micro adjust
• Insulating midsole
• EPS CARBON POWER SOLE 8.0 nylon sole with carbon content for maximum power transference to the pedal
• Reflective design elements
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN:
The GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane provides a perfect barrier against the cold thanks to insulating fibres, which makes it perfectly suitable for winter. It perfectly protects from rain, wind and snow while being extremely breathable: for dry and warm feet! In addition, the outer fabric is easy to clean, very robust and abrasion-resistant.
The new, groundbreaking Li2 dial from BOA gives the L-SERIES a slim, flat design, unprecedented resilience and improved durability. With its precise adjustability in both directions, the Li2 is the ultimate solution for a fast, easy, precise fit.
EPS CARBON POWER SOLE 8.0:
This sole is made from nylon that is enriched with carbon to guarantee optimal stiffness. A low stack height ensures smooth pedalling without losing any energy. The stability of the foot is increased thanks to the shape of the sole in the plantar arch area. Five vents provide ventilation inside the shoe. The sole has an anti-slip insert in the toe area and a replaceable pad at the rear. An alignment scale on the sole helps you remember the cleat position. Cleat position options have been increased by approx. 9 mm compared to the previous sole. Stiffness index of the sole: 8.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.