- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The proven 4-in-1 solution for your chain – now also in liquid form: The 105 High Tech Liquid chain lube by innobike cleans, dissolves dirt, lubricates and protects in one step. The fully synthetic chain lube is quick and easy to apply, has a noticeably better lubricating performance than mineral oil and is enriched with active substances for a gentle cleaning of the chain. In liquid form, the chain lube allows for even more precise application without spray mist. The brush attachment supplied offers additional mechanical cleaning.
innobike 105 penetrates deeply into the chain where it develops its full power. Dirt particles are dissolved and removed. The solvent contained evaporates after six to eight hours, leaving your chain free from dirt. A thin protective film remains on the chain to ensure smooth running and protect the chain from the elements and dirt. Ideal for use directly after the tour. In this way, you can keep your chain perfectly protected even after rainy rides and make it ready for your next tour.
• Chain lube and chain cleaner in one
• Penetrates deeply int the chain and infiltrates moisture
• Detergent substances reliably dissolve dirt, rust and resin
• Cleans gently: dirt particles are simply rinsed out
• Leaves a thin, highly resilient lubricating film (OMC2 technology, approx. 3 µ thick layer)
• Non-sticky, non-greasy for low dirt adhesion
• Also cleans, protects and lubricates other moving parts on the bike (rear derailleur pivots, Bowden cables, clipless pedals etc.)
• Including brush attachment for precise application and mechanical cleaning
Product properties (manufacturer's own scale):
• Cleaning: 3 out of 3
• Lubrication performance: 2 out of 3
• Protection: 2 out of 3
• Let it work for: 6-8 hours
• Application cycle: approx. 150-300 km (depending on use and weather conditions)
• Type of application: liquid (dropper bottle)
• Content: 300 ml
In the box:
• 1 innobike 105 High Tech chain lube Liquid 300ml dropper bottle
• 1 brush attachment
Directions for use:
Before use, place a piece of cardboard or similar under the drivetrain. Move the chain to the smallest sprocket and apply the lube directly to the chain using the brush. Turn the pedal crank backwards while applying the lube evenly on the chain until the innobike 105 chain fluid drips out of the chain links. Wait for approx. 15 to 20 minutes until all resin has been dissolved and rinsed out. Repeat the process if the chain is heavily contaminated. Leave for six to eight hours until the solvent has evaporated. What remains is a long-lasting, non-sticky, lubricating protective film.
Avoid contact with brake pads, suspension elements and tyre treads! In case of contact, always check for proper functioning!
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.