- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The proven chain fluid by innobike – in the 106 Plus version for even longer-lasting chain lubrication. Innobike 106 Chain Fluid Plus cleans, lubricates and protects in one step. The slightly different formula with fewer detergent substances and more lubricant ensures noticeably longer maintenance intervals compared to the 105 chain lube – which is ideal for endurance cyclists. So the innobike 106 lube is the right choice for all those who focus on lubrication performance.
innobike 106 Plus chain lube penetrates deeply into the chain where it develops its full power. Dirt is dissolved and rinsed out. The solvent contained evaporates after six to eight hours – and leaves a thin protective film on the chain to ensure smooth running and protect the chain from the elements and dirt. Ideal for use directly after the tour. In this way, you can keep your chain perfectly protected and make it ready for your next tour.
• Chain lube and chain cleaner in one
• Formula with longer lasting lubricating effect
• Penetrates deeply int the chain and infiltrates moisture
• Washing substances simply rinse out surface dirt
• Leaves a thin, highly resilient lubricating film (OMC2 technology)
• Non-sticky, non-greasy for low dirt adhesion
• Including brush attachment for precise application and mechanical cleaning
Product properties (manufacturer's own scale):
• Cleaning: 2 out of 3
• Lubrication performance: 3 out of 3
• Protection: 2 out of 3
• Let it work for: 6-8 hours
• Application cycle: approx. 250-350 km (depending on use and weather conditions)
• Type of application: spray (aerosol can)
• Content: 300 ml
In the box:
• 1 innobike 106 Chain Fluid Plus 300 ml spray bottle
Directions for use:
Before use, place a piece of cardboard or similar under the drivetrain. Move the chain to the smallest sprocket and apply the lube directly to the chain using the brush. Turn the pedal crank backwards while applying the lube evenly on the chain until the innobike 106 Chain Fluid Plus drips out of the chain links. Wait for approx. 15 to 20 minutes until all residues have been dissolved and rinsed out. Repeat the process for extremely dirty chains or pre-treat with innobike 105 (prod. code: 1310922). Leave for six to eight hours until the solvent has evaporated. What remains is a long-lasting, non-sticky, lubricating protective film.
Avoid contact with brake pads, suspension elements and tyre treads! In case of contact, always check for proper functioning!
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.