- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Knog Scout Alarm and Locator
49.95 € RRP €59.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233213501
Colour black/day-glo yellow
Double security for your bike: The Knog Scout is a bike alarm and bike finder in one. Attached to your bike's bottle cage mount, it reacts to movement and vibrations with a shrill alarm sound. iPhone users can also locate the Scout via Apple's "Find My" network like an AirTag. The Scout can be armed and disarmed with a button on the device itself or via the free Knog iOS app.
You have several options for mounting: protected from view under or instead of a bottle cage – or with an eye-catching signal effect thanks to the silicone cover supplied. Although the Knog Scout weighs just 25 grams, it has enough battery power for up to 6 months without needing to be recharged.
• Lightweight bike alarm with integrated tracking module for iOS
• Motion sensor triggers acoustic alarm in case of vibrations
• Notification to connected iOS devices in case of alarm*.
• Tracking capability via the Apple "Find My" network**
• Activation/deactivation on the unit or via app*.
• Easy mounting under or instead of a bottle cage
• Safety screws (two-hole head) to make disassembly from a thief difficult
• Silicone cover in signal colour included (optional, good as a deterrent)
• Up to 6 months runtime with one battery charge
• Status LEDs for alarm readiness, pairing and battery level
• Protected against the weather, bicycle cleaning, etc.
* with existing Bluetooth connection, range limited
** available only for users of compatible Apple iOS devices
• Alarm: Piezo-Alarm, approx. 85 dB
• Ports: USB-C charging port (protected by silicone plug)
• Power supply: integrated rechargeable battery
• Run time: up to 6 months (depending on use)
• Waterproof rating: IP67 (protected against short submersion)
• Dimensions: approx. 106 × 26 × 8 mm
• Weight: approx. 25 g
In the box:
• 1 Knog Scout Bike Alarm & Finder
• 1 silicone cover neon yellow
• 2 M5 mounting screw
• 2 washers
• 1 screwdriver tool
Bicycle alarm systems should never be used as the only protection against theft, but only in addition to a bicycle lock appropriate to the risk of theft.