- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The DSP handlebar from Lizard Skins wins over with its excellent grip, tough materials, and a comfortable texture. With version 2, Lizard Skins has once again improved the material composition and given the DSP bar tape a technical grip profile as well as a new design for the end cap. Available in three padding strengths adjust the gripping tape to your intended use and personal needs. The DSP 3.2 mm variety is especially good for providing comfortable padding on gravel roads and forest tracks. The strongest of the DSP bar tapes is therefore not just predestined for gravel bikes and cyclocrossers, but also offers long-haul riders and people with sensitive wrists optimal support.
• Road bike bar tape with two-layer construction
• Grippy surface made from durable polymer
• Extra strong, shock-absorbing padding made from EVA foam
• Ideal for gravel and cyclocross
• Gripping texture
• Wipeable, non-sensitive synthetic material
• Self-adhesive backside
• Including bar plugs and finishing tape
• Material: Polymer, EVA foam
• Variant / Material thickness: 3.2 mm
• Length: approx. 208 cm / piece
• Weight: approx. 78 g / piece
In the box:
• 1 pair of Lizard Skins DSP V2 Bar Tapes 3.2 mm
• 1 pair of bar end plugs
• 1 pair of finishing tapes
• 1 pair of handlebar tape cut outs to cover the shift and break levers
Due to the composite material, this bar tape should not be stretched while wrapping it. Just use light, even pressure to wrap it around the handlebar. Below is an installation video from Lizard Skins.
The best amount of bar tape padding depends heavily on the intended use (short or long stretches, gravel, cyclocross) and your personal preferences. For less padding, see DSP Handlebar Tape in models 1.8 mm (product code: 2296700) and 2.5 mm (product code: 2296702) an.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: