- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Cyclone CM-5.3 chain cleaner from Park Tool will scrub your bike chain quickly, thoroughly, and without making a mess. So that maintaining your drivetrain provides sparking clean results, even for your fingers. Just fill the solvent into the reservoir, place around the chain, and turn the crank. Hundreds of rotating bristles take care of the rest, effectively freeing the chain from oil and grime. Excess solvent is soaked up by a sponge before the chain exits the tool. A magnet on the bottom ensures that washed-off metal particles don’t get inside the chain. The handle of this Park Tool classic can now be attached from both sides to support forward- and back-pedalling. This lets the Cyclone CM-5.3 also clean e-bikes and bikes with back-pedal braking, proving that even the classics don’t stop learning.
• Closed system for intensive cleaning of the bike chain
• Keeps grime and oil within the tool - no dirty hands, no greasy rags
• Large reservoir for cleaning solvent (approx. 59 ml)
• Three brushes clean the chain on the outside and in-between the links
• Wicking sponge keeps water from dripping out
• Strong magnet collects metallic particles at the bottom
• Reversible handle for easier use
• Replaceable brushes and sponges
• Suitable for all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) and many single-speed models
• Also suitable for e-bikes
In the box:
• 1 Park Tool Cyclone CM-5.3 Chain Cleaner
For bicycles whose chains cannot be turned against the running direction (some e-bikes, bikes with back-pedal braking), mounting them on a repair stand while cleaning the chain is recommended.
For one-speed bicycles and those with hub gears, the compatibility depends on the chain width and the available space between the chain and chainstay/wheel.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: