- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The foldable Park Tool PCS-9.3 repair stand impresses with high stability, reliable handling and a small pack size. With its carefully balanced ratio between stand space and radius, it provides ample room for care, maintenance and assembly works on your bike. Diagonal struts and ovalised stand tubes provide high stability and safety.
A telescopic tube allows you to precisely adjust the working height up to a clamping height of around one and a half metres. Just clamp the seatpost or frame of your bike into the rotating jaw to get it into the desired position. The narrow clamping jaws prove particularly helpful in confined spaces and for short seat post extensions.
After the work is done, the repair stand can be folded down to a compact size by loosening the clamp bolts and folding the stand tubes. This makes the Park Tool PCS-9.3 bike workstand ideal for a workshop or as a mobile repair station.
• Foldable and stable workstand
• Flexibly adjustable working height via telescopic tube
• Adjustable, rotating clamp for holding tubes or posts with various diameters
• Narrow jaws for short seat post extensions and tubes
• Easy (un)folding of legs
• Legs are locked via a button lock and a twist handle
• Small pack size for easy transport
• Material: steel, polyamide, plastic
• Max. load: 36 kg
• Working height: 990 mm - 1450 mm
• Rotation of clamp: 360°
• Tube diameters that fit into clamp: approx. Ø 22 mm to Ø 76 mm
• Width of clamp jaws: approx. 70 mm
• Dimensions (unfolded): approx. 920 mm (W) x 920 mm (D) x 1210 mm (H)
• Dimensions (when folded): approx. 1140 mm x 370 mm
• Weight: approx. 7.2 kg
In the box:
• 1x Park Tool PCS-9.3 bike repair stand