- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Power is nothing without control…
That well-known slogan has been associated with the traditional Italian manufacturer Pirelli for many years and definitely fits to the P Zero Road bike tyre.
In 2017, Pirelli re-entered the market as a manufacturer of bicycle tyres after more than two decades away, and then made an immediate hit with the P Zero Velo race bike tyre. The tyre specialist from Milan has sent the P Zero Road into the race as a nimble, all-rounder and improved successor, developed in collaboration with professional riders.
Pirelli has equipped the tyre with the advanced EVO compound for balanced performance in a wide range of conditions. This rubber compound scores points with its improved grip, lower rolling resistance and high mileage.
The TechBELT Road carcass is also a new development and gives the P Zero Road a wider contact surface, which should reduce rolling resistance and improve cornering grip. In addition, a widened puncture protection layer with resistant as well as lightweight aramid fibres under the tread provides increased protection against punctures.
With these properties, the Pirelli P Zero Road bike tyre is a reliable and fast all-rounder for many kilometres of training, and impresses on group and long haul rides.
• Fast, all-rounder road bike tyre with balanced handling characteristics
• EVO compound rubber with low rolling resistance and high mileage
• TechBELT road carcass with wider contact area for excellent smooth running and cornering grip
• Widened puncture protection layer with resistant and lightweight aramid fibres
• Intended use: Training, Allround
• Tyre type: Clincher (folding tyre)
• Casing: TechBELT Road (127 TPI)
• Puncture protection: TechBELT-Road (Aramid)
• Rubber compound: EVO Compound
24-622 / 700 x 24C / approx. 215 g
In the box:
• 1 Pirelli P Zero Road bike tyre
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Folding tyre:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: