- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Shredding down trails at high speeds or relaxed cruising downtown – the Ride Flat Pedals by Race Face cut a great figure everywhere. The slim platform pedals are made from lightweight, yet robust polyamide composite material. 18 pins per pedal are directly cast in the mould. With their less aggressive profile, these flats reduce your risk of injury and, what’s more, they won’t make your sneakers look like Swiss cheese after a few rides only. However, the pins still give you all the grip you need to enjoy powerful rides with your MTB shoes. Added traction treads and a slightly concave pedal body give you additional support. Thanks to a large selection of colours, the Ride mountain bike pedals will surely also look great on your bike.
• Lightweight MTB platform pedal made from robust polyamide composite material
• Intended use: Trail/DH/FR/DJ
• 18 moulded pins provide grip and protect your shoes (and your shins if necessary...)
• Added traction treads and concave platform
• Fully sealed axle
• Serviceable bearings
• Material: polyamide composite (pedal body), chrome molybdenum steel (axle)
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings and DU bushings
• Platform size: approx. 110 x 101 cm
• Weight: approx. 320 g
In the box:
• 1 x Raceface Ride bicycle pedals (pair)
Please find colour-matched grips with the Race Face Grippler (prod. code 2297024).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: