- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Rema Tip Top Special Cement BL Vulcanizing Fluid
from 0.95 € Basic price: €23.75 / 100g
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
If you need a quick and durable manual tube and tyre repair, the Rema Tip Top Special Cement is the right choice for reliable application of repair patches (e.g. 2274157). The vulcanizing fluid is particularly suitable to seal punctures and smaller damages by guaranteeing extremely strong adhesion.
Even leaks with a damaged open tyre casing can be sealed securely with the Special Cement. As quick as a wink! The formula of the Tip Top Special Cement is suitable for heat and self-vulcanization. The repair patch is applied after a short period of flashing off, then firmly pressed on and can be stressed immediately.
The Remaxx Bike Mounting Fluid (product code 2280326) or the bike tyre fitting gel for on the go (product code 2280325) facilitates the removal and installation of tyres, as it is much easier to get the bike tyre over the rim after having applied a thin layer of the fluid.
• Special cement to seal Rema Tip Top patches
• Suited for the repair of tubular tyres and tubeless tyres (radial / diagonal)
• To apply to roughened up tyre inside
• Seals and stabilises the damaged tyre casing
• The vulcanizing fluid can be applied directly from the tube without skin contact
• Free from CKW/aromatic compounds
• Universal use for self-vulcanisation of 18 °C (65 °F) or heat vulcanisation up to 150 °C (300 °F)
• Flashing off period: approx. 5 to 10 minutes (depending on the surrounding temperature)
• Can be immediately stressed after applying the patch
• Recloseable squeezing tube
The practical tubes also keep your tyre repair kit (product code 2279902) ready for use by adding/replacing the BL Special Cement.
High ambient temperatures will shorten the drying time, while an application below 18°C will prolong the waiting time significantly. Protect the area with the applied Special Cement from direct sunlight and draughts.
Contains solvents of the class VbF: A1 (highly flammable; keep away from ignition sources; no smoking). Please note precautionary statements on the packaging.
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life, with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: