- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ritchey Comp 4-Axis-44 84° Stem
from 29.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Comp 4-Axis-44 stem presents Ritchey’s 4-AXIS technology for the entry-level segment. Forged from robust aluminium 6061, this stem features a 44 mm wide and specially shaped faceplate with rounded edges as well as a slim 4-point clamp to effectively and sensitively clamp on aluminium and carbon bars. Featuring an aerodynamic angle of +/- 6°, this stem works well with both road bikes and mountain bikes.
• Material: 6061 aluminium
• A steerer shim adapter (prod. code: 522566) allows the use of stems originally designed to fit steerer tubes with an outer dimension of Ø28.6 mm (1 1/8“) on forks with a steerer tube outer dimension of Ø25.4 mm (1”).
• 44 mm wide faceplate
• Angle: ± 6°
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: approx. 44 mm
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp
• Weight: approx. 155 g (120 mm)
In the box:
• 1x Ritchey Comp 4-Axis-44 Alu 84° stem
Please make your choice!
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"