- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ritchey Comp 4-Axis Alloy 30° Stem
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Featuring a 30° rise, the Ritchey Comp 4-Axis made of aluminium is a great stem for aluminium and carbon bars of cross-country, hybrid or city bikes. Ideal for a more upright riding position. Based on the 4-AXIS technology with a 3D forged stem body, the stem is extremely stiff, robust and relatively lightweight.
The embossed Ritchey logo on the faceplate with 4-bolt clamp looks like a seal. Since the steerer tube clamp comes in a slim design, there’s enough space to fit a bike computer, smartphone or light system etc. to the bar.
• Ahead stem for hybrid, city and e-bikes up to a pedal assist of 25 km/h (15.5 mph)
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium, 3D forged
• A steerer shim adapter (prod. code: 522566) allows the use of stems originally designed to fit steerer tubes with an outer dimension of Ø28.6 mm (1 1/8“) on forks with a steerer tube outer dimension of Ø25.4 mm (1”).
• Rise: + 30°
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: approx. 45 mm
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp
• Weight: approx. 135 g (80 mm)
In the box:
• 1x Ritchey Comp 4-Axis Alu 30° stem
Please make your choice!
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"