- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ROSE HEADWIND PERFORMANCE W winter jacket for women is made from windproof thermal material that protects your body in the cold months. A breathable thermal material is used under the armpits and at the back pockets. The extra high collar provides comfortable protection around the neck on windy days or cool descents. The raw-cut Lycra cuff hugs the wrist comfortably and prevents wind and cold from penetrating. A water-repellent finish completes the thermal winter jacket.
• Long-sleeved and windproof thermal winter cycling jacket for women
• Elastic thermal material for warmth and freedom of movement
• Water-repellent DWR finish (PFC FREE)
• High and ergonomic collar
• Full-length front zip with underlayer and garage
• Inner collar made from soft fleece
• Tight-fitting, raw-cut Lycra cuffs
• Two-part back pocket including waterproof zipped pocket on the back
• Elastic silicone tape at the front waistband and extra strong tape at the back waistband prevent the jacket from riding up
• High-quality "R" logo on the chest and "Signature" flag label in the side seam
• Drop tail
• Snug, close-fitting PERFORMANCE fit
Material: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
• In the box: • 1 ROSE HEADWIND PERFORMANCE W thermal winter jacket for women
Highlights & Technologies:
The ROSE PERFORMANCE collection is designed for fast-paced training sessions or challenging races. A lightweight, technical and high-quality fabric meets an aerodynamic and particularly close-fitting performance fit.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. The product’s water- and dirt-repellent finish is free of PFC, making it environmentally-friendly.