- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE Race Attack OSC stem
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ROSE stem has been specially developed for demanding cyclists. Its symbiosis of low weight and optimum stiffness qualify the ROSE stem for use on race bikes as well as on MTBs and ATBs. The mesh-fit screw connection on the clamping plate ensures that the handlebar is held stably while tightening torques are kept low, which means that the handlebar is subjected only to low stresses in the clamping area.
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Material: 3D forged aluminium 6061
· Clamping height on fork shaft: 40 mm
· Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
· Angle: ±7°
· For threadless forks with outer shaft Ø 28,6 mm*
· Weight: approx. 110 g (100 mm)
· Supplied in length 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 or 130 mm
Please specify length!
· Category: 3 (please click on the button for more information)
The stem may not be used for extreme areas of use, such as jumps over 61 cm, extremely steep and demanding terrain or for downhill riding and freeriding.
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"