- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Whether as a replacement or to upgrade for your floor pump: The ROSE Twin-Valve pump head can be used with all common bike valves and is connected with a secure clamping. It is attached and fixed airtight with the replacement rubber hose to the existing floor pump.
The corresponding valve opening is marked on the pump head with "S" (Schrader valve) and "P" (Presta valve) and also has a different colour for better identification. Simply place the Twin Valve with the corresponding opening firmly onto the valve and flip the selector lever over to the valve marking with the direction of the arrow. The clamping mechanism ensures a firm connection and is turned back to the straight neutral position for release after inflation.
• Twin Valve 2-in-1 pump head
• With high-pressure rubber pump hose
• For connection to suitable floor pumps
• Hose dimension approx: 10 mm outside, 4 mm inside
• Hose length: approx. 110 cm
• For Presta valves, Dunlop valves* and Schrader valves
• Large easy-grip body
• Thumb selector lever for Schrader / Presta (Dunlop)
• Easy handling thanks to single-handed operation
• Material: plastic, rubber
• Original spare part for Xtreme Quick Blow, Quick Blow II, Quick Blow Digit, ROSE ST 180, etc.
* Dunlop valves can be attached to the Presta connection of the pump head. For optimal connection in case of frequent use, we recommend an optional valve adapter (e.g. prod. code 493300).
In the box:
• 1 ROSE replacement hose with Twin Valve pump head (Dual)