- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Selle Italia S5 Superflow Saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Sportive, ergonomic, comfy: The S 5 Superflow saddle by Selle Italia promotes an active cycling posture and stands out for high comfort. It’s the perfect, casual saddle for zippy city and sports bikes. Thanks to a short, contoured design, the saddle intuitively promotes a correct riding posture, while preventing physically demanding changes of position. The extra-large Superflow relief channel takes pressure off the sensitive perineal area when riding in an active cycling posture. Therefore, it is especially suitable for riders with high pelvic rotation and low spine flexibility. A generously sized gel pad makes sure you’ll feel comfortable on the S5 while pushing the pedals hard.
• Comfortable, casual saddle for a moderate riding position
• Intended use: City/Urban, Touring
• Slightly curved design
• Gel padding for increased comfort
• Soft-Tek saddle cover
• Open, extra wide Superflow relief channel
• Reflective hi-viz elements at the rear for improved visibility in the darkness
• Cover: polyurethane (Soft-Tek)
• Rails: steel alloy (FEC alloy) Ø 7 mm
• ID Match category S3: Narrow "intertrochanteric distance" and high pelvic rotation
• Dimensions: approx. 145 x 255 mm
• Weight: approx. 318 g
• ID Match category L3: Wide "intertrochanteric distance" and high pelvic rotation
• Dimensions: approx. 160 x 255 mm
• Weight: approx. 325 g
In the box:
1x Selle Italia S5 Superflow bike saddle
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: