- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The EAGLE 10 MTB shoes by SIDI are the perfect all-rounders with very good power transfer. Featuring the MTB RS17 sole, the EAGLE 10 provide improved grip and traction. The shoe’s excellent fit and stability are combined with a high number of technical details and a high-quality finish.
• MICROFIBER MICROTECH: Environmentally friendly produced upper for increased resistance, stability, lightness, breathability and water protection.
• Laser perforations and mesh panels for good ventilation
• MTB RS17 sole: Nylon sole with grippy plastic inserts offers extremely high grip and stability. The centre of the sole provides optimal traction and increased safety when clipping in. The RS17 sole combines high stiffness for pedalling with good flexibility for walking. Replaceable traction toe pad and additional inserts for optional studs.
• TECNO 3 SYSTEM: New, comfortable and ergonomic closure system over the entire length of the shoe, with nylon wire and dial. Accurate adjustments, even while riding.
• SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM 4: Anatomically shaped instep strap for optimal adjustments and even pressure distribution over the instep. Adjustable on both sides via the TECNO-3 dial.
• RUBBER TOE: Built-in rubber toe cap for effective impact and abrasion resistance
• COMFORT FIT INSOLE: Lightly padded insole made of ergonomically shaped foam with memory effect.
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
For the best fit, please go up one size.