- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SKS Germany Bluemels Stripes 28" Mudguard Set in Stripe Design
44.95 € RRP €54.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233356201
The successor of the tried and tested SKS Stingray, the black matt Bluemels Stripes mudguard set, is now even wider, even longer and even more stylish! The pinstripe look with grey stripes and black struts gives your bike a sporty and chic look. The long mudguards with impact-resistant plastic end caps offer protection against road splash and mud.
Thanks to the multi-layer construction, in which fine aluminium strips are embedded in a plastic coating, the two mudguards are very robust as well as resistant to bending and corrosion. The stylish fenders can be perfectly adapted to the tyre circumference by adjusting the length of the V-struts. What’s more, they are securely connected to the frame with evenly distributed mounting points. Tyre sizes from 27.5 to 29 inches are thus covered with optimal contour spacing by this mudguard set with a discreet stripe design.
• Mudguard set in robust sandwich construction
• Black matt surfaces
• Flexible adaptation to wheel diameters through V-struts on fixed bridges
• Additional variable slide bridge mounting at the rear
• Protective caps for the strut ends
• ASR safety system decouples the V-struts at the front wheel to protect the wheel from blocking
• Made in Germany
• Material: aluminium/plastic (fenders), stainless steel (struts, bridge), plastic (slide bridge)
• For tyre size: 27.5“ (650B), 28“ and 29“
• Recommended tyre width: 28“ x 1.1 - 1.4 (45 mm), 28“ x 1.4 - 1.75 (55 mm)
• Mudguard width: approx. 45 or 55 mm (please make your choice)
• Length of front mudguard: approx. 700 mm
• Length of rear mudguard: approx. 1200 mm
In the box:
• 1 SKS Bluemels Stripes 28" mudguard set, incl. struts
• 1 mounting material
When mounting on bikes with disc brakes, spacers may need to be fitted between the fork/frame and the strut mount (not included).
When fitting, you should maintain a minimum distance of 15 mm between the tyre and the tread. You can use the SKS mounting clamps (prod. code 2264885) to attach the U-struts to forks without eyelets or suspension forks.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 28", 29", 27,5+"
- Mount type:
- Direct Mount