- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SKS Germany Chainbow chainguard
Product code: 227864701
Not without my chainguard! The adjustable profile oft he robust SKS Chainbow chainguard covers the full-length of the chain. Not just to keep your tro... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Not without my chainguard! The adjustable profile oft he robust SKS Chainbow chainguard covers the full-length of the chain. Not just to keep your trousers clean and to keep them from getting caught in the gears, but also as effective protection against injuries. The extendable aluminium rail inside the chain case is top cover and rear mount in one. Thus, the chainguard accommodates different frame shapes and sizes, with hub or derailleur gears.
As the retaining clamp of the chain case is fixed behind the right bottom bracket cup of the crank, you might need a BB tool and/or crank puller.
· Chainguard made of impact-resistant plastic and robust aluminium
· Intended use: City, All-road, ATB
· Lightweight and robust
· Length-adjustable aluminium profile for best flexibility
· Permanently installed behind the right bottom bracket cup at the front (special tool required)
· Rear attachment to DirectMount screws or to the seat stay with a clamp
· UV and weather-resistant
· Protected from corrosion
· Matt black surface (perfect in combination with SKS fenders)
· Weight: approx. 226 g (38 teeth), 272 g (42/44 teeth), 298 g (46/48 teeth)
· For hub gears singlespeed chainring with max. 38 teeth (158 mm Ø)
· For derailleur gears singlespeed chainring with max. 44 teeth (175 mm Ø)
· For singlespeed to triple derailleur gears with max. 48 teeth (199 mm Ø)
In the box: SKS Chainbow chain case with aluminium profile, seat stay clamp, adjustment plate, angle bracket and mounting material.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: