To make sure that you don't have to remove the wheel in case of a flat tyre, you can use the Slime tube sealant. With the included tool you can screw the valve insert out and before pouring the sealant in. Then screw the valve in again, pump up the tyre and ride off. Once the wheel is turning, the sealant will seal the puncture.
· Seals punctures with a Ø of up to 3 mm while riding
· Only suitable for Schrader valves
· With valve key to remove the valve insert of Schrader valves
· Pointed valve and additional filling tube for easy filling
· 237 ml sufficient for 2 inner tubes
· Content: 237 ml or 473 ml
Attention! Can only be used for inner tubes with removable valve inserts.