- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to a compact design and a clean and discreet look, the SON Edelux II front light is a good choice. The Edelux uses effective technology by Busch + Müller; the offset IQ-Tec mirror provides a wide and homogeneous illumination of the road ahead. The built-in LED is efficiently and carefully operated, cooper cooling fins provide cooling. This allows for increased light output and results in a brightness of up to 100 lux. A brightly shining light diode provides a wide light field focused mainly in the distance, putting most of the light further down the road for better near field illumination.
• Optimal near field illumination thanks to B+M reflector technology
• Up to 4 minutes of capacitor-standlight
• 3 modes: sensor automatic, on/off switch
• StVZO approved for all types of bikes
• For 6 volt alternating voltage (hub dynamo)
• Brightness up to 100 lux
• Cable length: approx. 140 cm
• Weight: approx. 75 g (without cable)
In the box:
• 1x SON Edellux II LED front light
• 1x stainless steel bracket
• 1x screw-on front reflector
• Heat-shrinking tubing and plug contacts for SON hub dynamo
- Manufacturer`s ref.: