- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed rear derailleur
Product code: 227642401
SRAM complete their Eagle™ range and import the 12 gears of the eagle into the NX group. The NX Eagle rear derailleur features all technical highlight... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
SRAM complete their Eagle™ range and import the 12 gears of the eagle into the NX group. The NX Eagle rear derailleur features all technical highlights of its big siblings and offers the same high shifting performance. As typical for SRAM, the finish of the NX Eagle core is of highest quality, too. The gear range of 454% the NX Eagle cassette delivers (product code: 2276426) with its huge 50-tooth sprocket is easily controlled with the 14-tooth X-Sync™ lower pulley. Yet, the NX Eagle rear derailleur also easily copes with other SRAM Eagle cassettes offering a gear range of 500%. The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ you know from high-end groupsets is also on board and provides quiet, consistent performance and durability.
• For SRAM Eagle™ cassette and shifter (maximum chainring size 50 teeth)
• For 12-speed SRAM shifting system
• Pulleys: 12 teeth (top) and 14 teeth (bottom) X-Sync™2
• X-Sync™ lower pulley with 14 teeth for SRAM Eagle cassettes
• X-Horizon™ design: reduces shifting force and eliminates ghost shifting
• Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch™ for increased chain tension, precise shifting and silent gear changes
• X-Actuation™ for precise and consistent shifting across the entire cassette with 11-50 or 10-50 teeth
• Cage Lock™: faster installation and removal of rear wheel
• Material: aluminium / stainless steel
• Weight: approx. 339 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: