- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Topeak Hummer 2 mini tool is perfect for trailside repairs. Thanks to a compact size and a low weight, the Hummer 2 easily fits into your backpack or jersey pocket. Featuring 18 tools, this gadget will help you carry out the most common repairs on your bike. The highlight of this handy multitool are two tyre levers that are integrated with the handles. This makes changing tyres much easier. The tools including different hex wrenches, a flat head and a cross-head screwdriver and a T-25 wrench are all made from robust chromium-vanadium steel. A built-in hex wrench allows you to adjust the tools’ preload to suit your personal preferences.
• Compact and lightweight mini tool with 18 tools
• 2 removable fibreglass composite tyre levers in the handles
• Award-winning design
• Hex wrenches: 2/2.5/3/4 (2x)/5/6/8
• T25 wrench
• Cross- and flat-head screwdriver
• Chain tool, compatible with single and multispeed chains up to 12-speed (not compatible with Campagnolo 11-speed hollow pin chains)
• Chain hook for easy chain installation
• Spoke wrenches: 14G (3.4 mm), 15G (3.2 mm)
• Air release pin
• Individually adjustable preload
• Material: body and tyre levers: fibreglass composite, tools: chromium-vanadium steel, chain hook: stainless steel wire
• Dimensions: approx. L: 9.5 cm, W: 4.4 cm / H: 2.6 cm
• Weight: approx. 167 g
In the box:
• 1x Topeak Hummer 2 mini tool
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: