- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Compressor or pump? The JoeBlow Booster floor pump by Topeak is both in one and perfectly suitable to inflate standard and tubeless tyres. A tubeless tyre must fit evenly on the rim base to allow the sealant to properly seal the tyre for a correct installation. This is achieved through high pressures e.g. provided by an air compressor.
Here, the JoeBlow Booster floor pump offers optimal performance: A dual chamber barrel allows for direct inflation of standard tyres and precise adjustments of already fitted, tubeless tyres (“Inflate” mode). By switching the pressure gauge to “Charge”, you can charge the chamber and build up pressure. By switching to “Inflate”, you can release the air into the tyre in a single stroke to get it firmly seated on the rim base.
After that, you can adjust the air pressure inside the tyre.
• Floor pump that may be used as a standard pump or compressor for tubeless tyres
• For mountain and road bike tyres
• SmartHead DX3 for Schrader and Presta valves
• Output: 11 bars/160 PSI
• Charge/Inflate mode
• Pressure gauge 3” in size, top mounted, analogue
• Comfortable Ergo-T handle
• Two pressure release buttons
• Extra-long hose
• Hose clip
• Dimensions: approx. 74x25x18.5 cm
• Material: aluminium (barrel), steel (base), rubber (handle)
• Weight: approx. 2.9 kg
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: