- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Topeak Universal Chain Tool is a robust 2-piece construction with hollow forged handle. By using a hex key you can extend the lever arm. The tool has a compartment for chain pins and fits easily into every saddle bag, thanks to its compact size.
• Robust 2-piece chain tool with extendable lever arm
• For UG, HG and IG chains
• Compatible with all 6-12-speed single- and multi-speed chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 11-speed Hollow Pin chains)
• Suitable for Shimano 10-speed chains
• Dimensions: approx. L: 8,3 W: 4,3, H: 1,5 cm
• Material: CrMo steel, hardened
• Weight: approx. 82 g
Including: Topeak Universal Chain Tool incl. chain hook
Product code: 1724523
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: