- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The brake disc for fast-paced rides: The Trickstuff Dächle UL brake rotor is a robust lightweight that offers pure braking power on intensive tours. Larger cutouts in the friction ring made of high-strength stainless steel ensure quiet and pad-friendly braking. The UL in the name already shows that Trickstuff Dächle UL rotors are ultra-lightweight, thanks to slim shims. In combination with a rounded 60-degree chamfer at the outer edge that facilitates brake disc installation, this brake disc with a ring width of 15.5 mm is a guarantor for cool downhill rides – even when they last longer.
• Lightweight brake disc for high loads
• Made of special stainless steel with particularly high tensile strength
• Depending on the circumference in different thicknesses – thus very stable, durable, quiet and fade-resistant
• Optimised bolt pattern for improved pad cleaning and high braking performance
• Rounded 60-degree chamfer at the outer edge to facilitate wheel installation
• Suitable for all common disc brakes
• Material: stainless steel
• Friction ring width: 14 mm
• Brake disc mount: IS 6-bolt
• Ø 140 mm / thickness 1.85 mm / approx. 72 g
• Ø 160 mm / thickness 1.85 mm / approx. 91 g
• Ø 180 mm / thickness 2.05 mm / approx. 127 g
• Ø 203 mm / thickness 2.05 mm / approx. 163 g
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Trickstuff Dächle UL brake rotor
Supplied WITHOUT mounting bolts.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: