- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The precision fit RL-98000 cassette removal tool by VAR reliably tightens the lock ring of Shimano and SRAM cassettes on freewheels or Center Lock disc rotors. To make sure the lock ring tool will neither jam nor slip, it features a central guide pin for the hub axle. The cassette lockring tool is designed for use with appropriate socket wrenches, box wrenches or open-end wrenches.
· Robust cassette removal tool as adapter
· For Shimano HG and SRAM cassettes, as well as for Mavic and other compatible cassettes
· For use with 1/2” ratchet and 21mm external hex socket
· Also suitable for Center Lock lock rings (12 notches, Ø 23,4 mm)
· Central guide pin for positioning inside the hub axle
· Not suitable for hubs with a solid axle
· High material and torsional strength
· Material: hardened tool steel
· Weight: approx. 92 g
For the appropriate VAR chain whip to hold the cassette in place while removing the lockring, please see product code 2282178 or 2282189.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: