- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Backpack or bike bag? The CYCLE 28 II LUMINUM pannier by VAUDE can do both!
This bike bag not only looks like a classic backpack, it is one too. But you can still attached it to your rack just as easily thanks to the QMR 2.0 system. The organiser with mesh pocket holds your office essentials and valuables, while the large main compartment with laptop sleeve keeps your belongings safe.
The climate neutrally produced 2-in-1 bike bag is multifunctional and also has reflective elements, a key clip, a flashing light holder and a rain cover that protects your work materials from bad weather!
• Multifunctional bike bag and backpack with rain cover
• Compatible with common rear racks
• ECO FINISH coating repels water
• Variable volume thanks to practical roll-top closure
• Large-volume main compartment with zip
• Notebook sleeve for laptops up to 15.6”
• Separate outside pocket with mesh organiser
• Safety flashing light holder
• Easily adjustable QMR 2.0 attachment system
• Stow-away attachment system
• Stow-away shoulder straps
• QMR lockable (compatible padlock ABUS 145/20 available separately under prod. code: 226901601)
• Made mostly from recycled materials
• PFC-free water-repellent finish
• Reflective design elements
• Climate neutrally produced
• Material: - Main fabric: 100% polyester (recycled) 300D ripstop, PU coated, reflective / - Outer fabric: 100% polyester (recycled) 600D, polyurethane coated / - Lining: 100% polyester (recycled) / - Coating: 100% polyurethane 150D woven polyurethane coated / - Rain cover: 100% polyamide; 190T polyurethane coated
• Dimensions: approx. 54 x 32 x 25 cm
• Volume: approx. 28 l
• Max. load 10 kg
• For struts Ø 8−16 mm
• Weight: approx. 1280 g
In the box:
• 1 CYCLE 28 II LUMINUM Pannier Bag
• 1 CYCLE 28 II LUMINUM rain cover
• incl. QMR adapter (for 8-16 mm strut Ø)
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of some products waterproof.
This product is climate-neutral: the emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. This product is free from PFC.
The second generation of the QUICK MOUNT RELEASE (QMR) hook: even easier to use and can be directly locked onto the hook (with ABZS 145/20 padlock). Thanks to included adapters, the QMR hooks fit a wide range of different tube diameters (8-16 mm). Simply choose the appropriate adapter for your rack, fit it into the QRM hook of the bag, adjust the hook’s position with the horizontal dial if need be and hook the bag on the rear rack with just one click. An additional hook with on an elliptical ring allows for individual adjustments to the vertical line of the luggage rack.
- Compatible with racktime:
- Compatible with Klickfix:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 16073 010
- Installation type:
- QMR 2.0