- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The TVL SYKKEL cycling shoes by VAUDE are modern bike shoes for touring in the city. The cycling shoes in sneaker look feature the VAUDE TVL SOHLE sole with continuous nylon reinforcement and grippy SUPTRACTION R20 tread for high comfort when walking and optimal power transfer to the pedal. You'll take the heart of the urban jungle by storm!
• Modern city bike shoes made of RENEWABLE MATERIALS
• Oiled TERRACARE nubuck leather upper
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Removable ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH insole with reinforcements in the cleat area
• VD TVL SOHLE shoe sole with FLOW INDEX 5, full-length nylon reinforcement and SUPTRACTION R20 rubber compound made from 20% recycled material
• External, protective toe box and heel cap made of robust and recyclable TPU for protection and support
• Perforations in tongue for ventilation
• Tongue loop for securing the laces
• Bolt-on cleat cover made of rubber
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym and such.
• Option of fitting flush mounting SPD clips to the sole
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
• Outer fabric: nubuck leather
• Lining material: polyester
• Outsole: VD TVL sole
• Weight: approx. 880 g (per pair, size EU 42)
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE TVL SYKKEL cycling shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
VAUDE uses renewable resources of plant or animal origin to manufacture this product.
This helps them save fossil raw materials. For details see the care label
inside the product.
A leather that has been sustainably produced in Germany in accordance with high social and environmental standards. Thanks to a conscious use of resources (e.g. water, chemicals, energy), it also contains only an extremely low level of harmful substances.
ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH:
These insoles are made of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are very breathable, durable and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The ECO PLUSH version contains 25 % castor oil (the ecological alternative to petroleum-based products). The upper material of the sole consists of 50 % recycled polyester. The soles used for these cycling shoes come with hardened PU foam in the cleat area for optimal power transfer. ORTHOLITE insoles are machine-washable. For their ECO soles, ORTHOLITE replaces petroleum-based polyurethane with polyurethane obtained from castor oil. This offers great advantages with regards to energy and resource consumption. Castor oil is a very rapidly renewable raw material. The oil extracted from it is non-toxic.
VAUDE TVL SOHLE:
This sole consists of 20% recycled rubber. The asymmetric arrangement of the tread blocks offers excellent grip in the dry and wet. Stiffeners in two hardness levels allow for good power transfer to the pedal and comfortable walking. The cleat cover is removable so that you can ride with or without cleats.
FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains place different requirement on the sole in terms of its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Perfect for daily commutes to work, leisure tours and cycling journeys.
High-grip rubber compound made of 20% recycled rubber for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is made entirely without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.