The WTB Horizon TCS in 27,5” comes with an outer diameter that corresponds to a standard 700 x 28C - 30C road tyre. It has a rolling resistance that can keep up with fast road tyres on paved roads. What’s more, the tyre provides surprisingly good shock absorption on off-road rides, thanks to its enormous volume.
For some time, plus size tyres for Road, Gravel and Cross use have become more and more popular. With the Horizon TCS 650B Road Plus, WTB has created a tyre that promises unlimited riding fun.
No matter where your love of adventure will take you to – this folding tyre’s centre section without tread moves you forward fast and with little effort. A classic fishbone tread at the sides provides traction in corners and all-weather suitability.
Thanks to its high-quality TCS casing, the WTB Horizon Road Plus tyre in 27,5” is also tubeless ready and lets you ride with low air pressure, which adds to its modern performance claim. The stylish Tan-Wall sidewalls of the Horizon on the other hand, create its popular retro look.
• Intended use: Adventure Road / Gravel / Cyclocross / Bikepacking
• Conditions: Tarmac / Hardpack (dry to wet)
• Tread without pattern for minimum rolling resistance
• Proven fishbone tread pattern at the sides for cornering grip and all-weather suitability
• Dual DNA Rubber Compound: A fast and efficient rubber compound in the centre of the tread meets a soft and sticky compound at the tyre shoulder
• Modern performance with classic look thanks to Tan-Wall casing
• Tyre type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Casing: Road Plus TSC (tubeless ready / 60 TPI)
• Rubber compound: Dual DNA Rubber
• Size: 27,5“ x 47 mm (650b x 47C)
• ETRTO: 47 - 584
• Weight: approx. 515 g
In the box:
• 1 x WTB Horizon TCS folding tyre