- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The K-LITE ZIP knee pads by ION come with a side zip and have been awarded the ION SAVE OUR PLAYGROUNDS seal for their sustainable manufacturing methods. They offer medium protection for all-mountain and enduro rides, because the SAS-TEC foam hardens in the event of an impact to absorb the impact energy. Afterwards, the foam returns to its soft, flexible original shape. The pad of the knee guards can also be removed. An integrated EVA padding offers protection from side impacts and absorbs light shocks. If you prefer to ride uphill sections or the way to the trail without knee pads, you can easily remove the K-Lite Zip without having to take off your shoes thanks to the side zip.
• Light and close-fitting unisex MTB knee guards with zipper for enduro riding
• SAVE OUR PLAYGROUNDS – with the ION Sustainability Seal of Approval
• Pre-shaped, removable K-L1 LITE PAD for light to medium impacts
• Very flexible, thin, shock-absorbing SAS-TEC padding
• EVA pads on the sides for extra protection
• ULTRA_ARAMID surface for even better abrasion protection in the kneecap area
• Easy-to-open side zip with additional Velcro
• Main material: 75% neoprene (of which upper: 100% polyamide, foam: 100% chloroprene caoutchouc, 25% polyester
• Inserts: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
• Outer fabric: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
• Complies with EN 1621-1, level 1 standard
Safety made from foam. The high-quality, viscoelastic, soft foam protectors made of special SAS-TEC foam protect the human body during activities like motorcycling, mountain biking or skiing. After external forces or other impacts, the foam (the protector) returns to its original shape immediately. External forces like shocks or high pressure to one and the same spot won't damage the protector. Instead, it will keep its full functionality. As the protector is perfectly adapted to the back's anatomy, you will hardly notice it. Moreover, the protector impresses with a low weight and high flexibility. For increased safety on the bike.
SAVE OUR PLAYGROUNDS – FAIR & CLEAN CONTENT:
Items with this ION product seal stand for sustainability: ION is committed to using its resources, knowledge and connections to protect the environment in accordance with its motto: "We all have the chance to make a difference. Let us take a stand."
ION products with this seal must meet at least 3 sustainability criteria to receive this award. This does not mean that the product is 100% green and fully sustainable. However, it is a more environmentally-friendly version of comparable alternatives.
Synthetic fibre that was originally developed by DuPont. Nowadays, it is used for e.g. bulletproof helmets, tyres and bowstrings. The high-quality material offers outstanding tear and abrasion resistance, making it “ultra” perfect for all types of protectors.