- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Park Tool DT-3 rotor truing gauge for wheel truing stands helps you straighten bent disc brake rotors. If your brake rotor rubs against the pads while riding without you even noticing, this gauge will clearly show you the lateral run-out. By rotating the wheel inside a wheel truing stand you can precisely determine any bends in the rotor with the DT-3 gauge. The gauge features an infinitely adjustable, finely threaded indicator gauge and is suitable for all brake rotor diameters.
· Truing gauge for installation on the upright arm of the truing stand
· Compatible with Park Tool models TS-4, TS-2.2 or TS-2 and others
· Fast adjustment to brake rotor diameter (adjustment lever with quick release)
· Precise adjustment of gauge thanks to fine thread
· Anti-slip knob
· Suitable for all brake rotors on your bike
· Material: metal
Tip: To perfectly determine the lateral run-out, you can upgrade your rotor truing gauge with the DT-3 dial indicator (product code: 2281338). A brake disc alignment tool is perfect for alignment (e.g. product code: 354684)
For a video on how to use the Park Tool rotor truing gauge see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW-5FntSFms
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: